If your Digi Internet Freedom installation is not successful, Digi Authorized installer will either try to resolve the issue on the day itself or reschedule another session for installation upon performing further investigations.
Digi Internet Freedom (Before 23 Feb) Support
Digi Store Registration:
You can select and confirm your installation day and time when you register your plan with our friendly agents in our stores.
- You can select your preferred date and time as part of your registration, and we will contact you within 2 business days to confirm your installation appointment.
- Upon confirmation with our friendly agent, you will receive an e-mail detailing your appointment date and time.
Digi Internet Freedom plans are only available within the area of fibre coverage. You may subscribe to our mobile broadband plans. Find out more at https://www.digi.com.my/shop/broadband
A standard installation may differ from home to home, depending on the distance of the fibre cable and other factors. On average a standard installation may take approximately 2 hours.
Kindly contact our Customer Service at 016-2211800 or walk into the Digi Store or Digi Store Express you registered your plan from.
Standard installation service is free for all Digi Internet Freedom plans but customer will have to bear the costs for non-standard installation.
Standard installation will include the following elements:
• Fibre cable connection from the nearest Distribution Point to the outer wall of your premise
• Up to 15m of fibre cable from the outer wall of your premise to the modem
• Up to 2m of RJ45 cable from the modem to the router
Non-standard installation includes any of the following: Trenching work, non-direct cable routing, underground, concealed or over-roof cabling. Such work must be completed at the customer’s expense and Digi will not be held responsible for the quality or completeness of such work.
Yes, you must be present during installation or designate a person aged eighteen (18) and above to be present on your behalf (the “Designated Person”). If a Designated Person is present on the Installation Date, you hereby agree and authorize the Designated Person to sign the Service Acceptance Form on your behalf.