Skip to main content
General - Terms & Conditions
- This Cisco Umbrella Campaign (the “Campaign ”) is organised by Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 199001009711 (201283-M)) (“Digi”) and is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent accompanying the Campaign details (if any), Digi’s Privacy Notice found on Digi’s website at www.digi.com.my (collectively referred to as the “Terms”). Each Eligible Participant (as defined below) agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and by his or her participation in this Campaign, each Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
- This Campaign commences from 12.00am on 10th May 2021 until 12.59 p.m. on 31st October 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”). Entries received after the Campaign Period will automatically be disqualified. Digi has the sole and absolute discretion to extend and/or vary the Campaign Period without prior notification to the Eligible Participant.
- All Digi business subscribers residing in Malaysia are eligible to participate in this Campaign and must be above 18 years of age (“Eligible Participant”).
- Each Eligible Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms of this Campaign and by his or her participation in this Campaign and agrees to subscribe to the Cisco Umbrella service and any terms of services related thereto.
- All personal data details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Digi.
- Digi reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the Terms or which tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect or fraudulent entries or any entry which violates the Terms will automatically be disqualified.
- In order to participate in this Campaign, the Eligible Participants need to carry out the following steps and/or activations:-
- Complete the form via an entry link from the SMS generated to the Eligible Participant’s mobile phone number.
- The Eligible Participant is required to subscribe and remain as an active user in Cisco Umbrella throughout the campaign period.
- One (1) Eligible Participant (every 1000th Eligible Participant who subscribes to the Cisco Umbrella service) with one mobile phone number (as subscribed with Digi) is entitled to win 1 iPhone 12 128GB (“Freebie”) during the Campaign Period. A total of thirty (30) winners will be selected to win a Freebie. In addition, mini prizes will be given out to every 250th participant with value up to RM500. The winning Eligible Participant will be notified of his/her winning through a SMS or phone call by Digi’s customer service. If Digi does not receive any response or acknowledgement from the winning Eligible Participant within three (3) days, Digi reserves the right to select a new winner.
- The Eligible Participants may be governed by a separate set of terms and conditions with respect to the Freebie. Where such terms are applicable, the Eligible Participants will be notified. The winning Eligible Participant may request for his/her preferred colour of the Freebie but shall be subjected to available stock. Digi reserves the right to allocate the Freebie to the winning Eligible Participant. The Freebie is not transferable, exchangeable (including for cash) and shall not be available for resale. Digi will arrange the delivery of the Freebie to the winning Eligible Participant (provided a complete and correct correspondence is provided to Digi) and Digi shall not be responsible in any way for any loss or damage cause during the transit of delivery.
- Digi reserves the right to replace the Freebie with another prize at any time without prior notice to the Eligible Participants.
- By participating in this Campaign, each Eligible Participant agrees and consents to Digi’s Privacy Notice (which can be found on https://www.digi.com.my/support/tnc/general/privacy-notice/privacy-notice-en ) that all details submitted pursuant to this Campaign, including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by Digi for:-
- the purposes of this Campaign;
- the purposes of subscribing to the Cisco Umbrella service;
- marketing and campaign activities conducted in such manner as Digi sees fit worldwide in any media including without limitation the Internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant Eligible Participants. Marketing and Campaign activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interview material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Participant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of Digi relating to this Campaign; and
- other campaign, marketing and publicity notification/information including future Campaign, marketing and publicity notification/information from Digi from time to time.
- In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data relating to any of the Eligible Participants and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to Digi in connection to this Campaign, each Eligible Participant and/or third party:-
- warrants that he/she is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for Digi’s usage and processing of such data/information; and
- agrees that it shall be the Eligible Participant’s or the third party’s responsibility to advise Digi in writing should there be any relevant change in the data/information provided to Digi which requires action on the part of Digi.
- Each Eligible Participant agrees:-
- that the Eligible Participant wins a Freebie or mini prize, the ownership of the Freebie or mini prize belongs to that relevant Eligible Participant, and he/she shall not make any claims and actions of any kind towards Digi upon receipt of the Freebie or mini prize.
- and represents that he/she is authorized by its company of which he/she is employed under giving rise to be an Eligible Participant (as a Digi business subscriber) herein to participate in this Campaign including to subscribe to the Cisco Umbrella service, and shall hold harmless Digi any claims and actions of any kind made by the company in connection with this Campaign;
- to release and hold harmless Digi and/or the Specified Persons against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Campaign and the Cisco Umbrella service (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any service and/or Freebie or mini prize, or travel to or from any Freebie or mini prize -related activity and claims based defamation or invasion of privacy);
- that Digi and/or the Specified Parties make(s) no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Cisco Umbrella service and any of the Freebie or mini prize, including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
- that Digi and/or the Specified Persons shall not be liable for and hereby expressly exclude any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Campaign and the Cisco Umbrella service, the prizes and/or the Freebie, even if Digi has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and /or arising from:-
- telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation to, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
- late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible e-mails;
- virus attacks and/or any other malicious software infection to the Eligible Participants’/subscribers’ mobile phones arising from the downloading of these contents, any failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed electronic transmissions;
- any default or condition caused by events beyond the control of Digi including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Digi;
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Campaign; and
- any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Specified Persons means: Digi, and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, agents, representatives and contractors including contract advertising, Campaign, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors and/or joint-organizer.
- Digi: -
- Reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and/or reject any entries at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect, fraudulent, unlawful or deceitful entries or any entry which violates the Terms, will automatically be disqualified without any prior notice;
- reserves the right, at any time, to vary, delete or add to any of the mechanics, this Campaign or these Terms, and alter, cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign and/or any part thereof without any prior notice and such Terms will be binding; and
- for the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Digi of any entry or this Campaign shall not entitle the Eligible Participant to any claim or compensation against Digi for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Digi and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/Campaign agencies hereby expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties, or endorsements, express or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to, any warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of enjoyment of the product/item of this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each Eligible Participant agrees and irrevocably and unconditionally undertakes to fully absolve Digi of all liabilities and agrees to indemnify Digi (on full indemnity basis) and hold Digi harmless against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitors' fees and cost) that Digi may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with this Campaign and use of the Cisco Umbrella service.
- A failure by Digi to enforce any of these Terms in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
- These Terms, which are available on shall be governed and construed by the laws of Malaysia and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- All other terms and conditions governing the use of any of Digi's mobile telecommunication services shall apply herein mutatis mutandis.